5.24.2011

dear gage

Steffie is really far away, in a place that is really cold. She tells me how much she misses you



She missed your birthday because she was walking lots, just like you! But don't you worry, she remembered to write.


Dear Gage,

I'm sorry I'm a little late, but I promise I didn't forget! Happy 1st Birthday! I hear you're walking and are a ball of energy-I didn't expect anything else from you. I also loved getting to hear your screaming roar over the phone last week, you are such a stud. I do expect by the next phone call however, to get a little more than a roar from you! maybe like "hey aunt Steffie, you're the coolest"...or something along those lines, that would be great. Thanks :) Your mom also sent me some pictures to give me a little update and you look nothing like what I remember. I remember you as just a little guy, not able to walk and not moving around too much, and after only been 5 and a half months you've grown and changed so much! what is going on? You are growing too fast. Although, I am excited to get to play again when I get back, to be able to run around and whatnot. It'll be good! Keep loving and keeping learning little one. I love you so much!

Auntie Sister Wright

No comments: