7.30.2012

big bed for a big boy

One of my favorite thing about waking up to you talking this past week, is finding you in the dark reading books on your big boy bed.


I thought the transition from crib to bed would be difficult. You LOVE your crib, and occasionally ask to play in it in the middle of the day. I also worried about how wild of a sleeper you are. Would you even be able to stay on it? But most of all, I hated the thought of you being such a big boy. Sadly, the transition was a breeze, you really are a big boy.


Sure, you got close to falling off that first night, but you have successfully slept on your bed, with no tears for a whole week. And best of all, you stay there in the mornings until I come get you. You have plenty of books to keep you entertained while you wait!

No comments: