1.23.2013

How to: really keep a Friday interesting

This post is not for everyone, its simply a documentation of my horrific Friday, all thanks to my one and only Gage. Please do not continue if you get queezy at the site of baby waste

You are getting pretty good at this potty training thing. I still wish you would tell me more often that you need to go, instead of me recognizing "oh, no! he needs to go!' and running you to the bathroom. Well on Friday you decided you didn't need to wait for me to grab you running.

I was putting you down for a nap. On an average day, you lay there in bed and talk yourself to sleep. You will not get out of bed under any circumstances until mom yells "come upstairs." For this reason you have been know to sit there until you pee yourself and start crying. I thought today would be like any other day, but I was wrong. Today, when you felt the urge to go to the bathroom, you got up and went. Problem is, you normally sit on the potty until I hear you yell "all done" and I come and help you wipe. So while I thought you were asleep, you sat on the potty waiting for mom to come help you wipe. Well you must have gotten bored waiting. I could here you talking but didn't realize you were telling me you were done. Soon enough you are screaming and I come running to find this...




You tried wiping yourself and ended up using the entire roll. When you flushed, the toilet was clogged and the water kept running. The water level was getting so high in the toilet that it touched your bum and you started scooting all around covering my toilet in poop. By the time I got there, the water was about 2 inches high and leaking into your bedroom on the carpet.

Panicking, I turned the toilet water source off, put and towel at the door to stop the water from leaking out anymore, and began scooping was much water and baby waste into the tub as I could to prevent any more damage. Meanwhile you were still scared and screaming. I threw my poo covered baby in the shower with a toy and called daddy and made him come home early to help me with the rest of this mess. These are the pics I snapped so daddy could examine what mess he was coming home to.

I feel bad for your bathroom. You have put it through a lot while potty training.

1 comment:

davidunderscorefett said...

OH my goodness. That sounds terrible.