1.29.2011

dear gage

gage, I just got a picture of you and the family from Christmas Day and you are getting so big already. I've only been gone 8 weeks - what is going on?! why do you grow so fast? And why doesn't your mom update me with pictures?

So on a different note...I'm seeing some pretty funny things in the MTC and I've got some words of advice. When you play volleyball during gym, it's ok to have romance - but don't make it so obvious that it becomes the topic of gym conversation. However, I will give you props for being able to grab a sister who is years older than you. But be dignified for crying out loud.

Also, as soon as you learn to walk and run, can you drive your mom crazy for me? Since i am not there to do it!

You are so loved! I am so glad that you are my nephew and that you're the strength that your family needed. I love you little Gage and look forward to the day, 16 1/2 month from now, when I get to have a huge hug from you. I love you so much. Keep having fun - you won't be little forever.

Love, Auntie Steffie

No comments: