10.18.2010

you like it clean!


You are the only little man that can make me so mad, that my hair literally stands up, and the only little man that can immediately make me smile. You are amazing.

You have a weird obsession with electronics. I say weird, because its not all electronics, its only the brand new ones. You used to LOVE daddies ipod, it was brand new and shiny. But then momma got a brand new blackberry. “Forget the ipod, that phone is NEW!”

Because I am the sweet mom that I am, and I LOVE to see those sweet juicy cheeks smile, I let you play with my phone while I gathered and sorted all of the laundry. When I had all the laundry ready to go, I set you in the basket and we headed downstairs to wash it all.

Shortly, after I heard a repetitive thud, thud, thud.

Turns out that you got bored playing with momma brand new blackberry. So you set it down into the laundry just in time for mom to toss it in. Little mister, I want to report, that the phone is not working…but it is squeaky clean! Thank you


I find you so irresistible; that even breaking momma phone ends in laughs, giggles and cuddles. I love that you know how to make me smile. I love the fact that you have to know what I am doing at all time. I love that when I leave you whine. I love that you have learned the art of leaping from daddies arms just so that you can get closer to me. I love that when you are playing on your tummy, you reach for me. I love the way you love me.

No comments: