10.18.2010

packin' on the weight

You eat like a horse, a very adorable, good smelling, hairless horse. But a horse nonetheless.

It’s been six weeks since your surgery and you are packing on the weight. You cheeks have life in them for the first time. And you legs finally have rolls. You are becoming my Gerber baby. And I love it. Snuggling into your squishy body is far more entertaining now.

You were eating so often that momma had to get something in you that would help hold you off. Every hour was getting to be a little much for momma. We started with rice cereal.

You hated it

You hated it because you couldn’t eat as fast with a spoon. We struggled. You cried. And eventually you got what you wanted, a bottle. Only, this bottle had the rice cereal in it. You would pant when eating like you hadn’t eaten in years. In public I always worry that people think I starve you. I promise I feed you often and always!



You are getting better with a spoon. And you have since moved on to sweet potatoes. You still prefer if I pour the food in, but you have more patience for the spoon now.

You are eating like a horse, and packing on the weight. Its simply scrumptious!

No comments: