11.03.2010

how "not" to

Little mister. This is you....




(compliments of your auntie)


This is you demonstrating how "NOT" to eat cheerios! Crackers were a similar experience, only mushier. Ultimately anything you can get your hands near, ends up on the ground or in your hair. You enjoy playing with all these new foods. I enjoy the challenge. It keeps me on my toes. When eating mushy food by spoon, if i spill even one teeny tiny drop, you are done. You become fixated with the mush that you can spread around. You enjoy the mess. And you quit eating.

I can't complain, you love vegetables. You love vegetable more than you like fruit. Mom's words of wisdom:

"Vegetables are a must. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie."

Fortunately for me, you won't be needing any of this advice for awhile. You keep enjoying your vegetables!

No comments: