3.21.2011

Here's to the big 11!

Its all happening so fast. You are slowly becoming a toddler. You watch big boy tv, you eat big boy food. Did you know you ordered off the kids menu last week? Most of it ended up on the ground, but you ordered real food! This month has flown by, and I am not all that sure if I am ready for the next one. I am sure you will have to cope with me struggling at every new stage of life, because at heart, you will always be my baby, even if you are turning into a toddler.

Do you know you learned this month? You learned how to keep momma busier than ever by:
  • Pulling pots and pans out of the cupboards
  • Ripping apart my mail every chance you get
  • Lodging your teeny body between the fridge and the wall
  • Eating the piles of dirt I sweep up

Don't worry, you had it out for daddy too. You kept daddy busy by:
  • Wrestling each other
  • Watching ESPN together
  • Covering my living room with Legos
  • Reading every book in this household

Is it just me or does dad seem to have it better?!?! Must be just me, because after all, you are perfect!

Here's to your eleventh month of life! I have a feeling it might turn out to be an exciting one after all:




I couldn't be more proud of you!

Love, Momma

3 comments:

Joni said...

Way to go Gage. Your Auntie is so proud of you too. I just have one question....can we borrow that string too. James is lagging behind and needs all the help he can get.

XOXO
Aunt Joni

Mrs. JM said...

i can't see the video gage but, i'm lucky and watched you several times today wobble to and fro. i think you might have even tried to run at one point. that was funny. aunty em loves you buddy! (p.s. we're working on "emmy" ... just in case the parentals want to help you out with that one. consider it your first bought of homework).

~L~ said...

Um this was the cutest thing ever. Ps love the song and the pillow on the couch.