3.28.2011

Purposeful memory loss? I think not!

Remember that one time I hoped you wouldn't get a memory like mine? Well, I even more so hope you don't get a memory like dad. He has a tendency to not only leave the keys in the car during dinner, but he leaves the keys in the car while its running.

Did I mention the doors were unlocked?!?

That's right, in case you didn't pick up on it, some one could have stolen our 1995 Isuzu Trooper, and that would have been a shame! That car is planning on celebrating its 16th birthday this year! That means good 'ol Sarge can almost drive it's self! Oh, and she is aging beautifully!

(I told you she was a beauty!)

I hate to think that your daddy hates my car that much that he basically was giving it away in the Cafe Rio parking lot. So I am going to stick with the logic that he left the keys in the car on accident. Besides, his initial face when I found out read GUILT and EMBARRASSMENT. And I most definitely do not want to go into the fact that I catch him car shopping regularly behind my back! Let the record show, daddy definitely forgot he left the car running!

So here is to hoping you don't get momma's or daddy's memory....or lack of!

Love, momma

1 comment:

Mrs. JM said...

i want to say "you have got to be kidding?!" but, i know better. there are no words. lol.