9.13.2010

dear gage

Gage,

Good news, you're healing now. Your "big day" is over and from what I hear you are taking it like a champ. Congrats. Now, I understand that I'm thinking pretty selfishly here, but I'm excited that your heart is healing because I am in the hunt for a running parter...and I'm figuring that in the relatively near future I'll be able to have you signed up for your first race and eager for more. :)

Gage you are an amazing little nephew. You have a special place in my heart. Hearing about your condition before the surgery and the operation you needed now had me in tears and on my knees in fervent prayer. I look back now and after seeing how well you've done through this whole process I realize that if I only had half the faith that you did I would have saved myself from so much of my worry. Gage you are a blessing in all of our lives. With that being said I would like to leave you with one piece of advice:

"You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about him. ~Leo Aikman"

If that doesn't work for you, then when you're old enough to drive, "if a car breaks down or stalls in front of you, be sure to honk your horn and wave your arms out the window uncontrollably. This should help the car start and send it on it's way".

I Love You Gage,

Aunt Steffy

No comments: