9.06.2010

dear gage

Wow!  Gage you look so great!  It was wonderful to knock on your door at home and have your dad and mom answer it with you in your mom's arms just smiling away like nothing had ever been different.  Grandpa and I are grateful that all our prayers have been answered.  You must never forget how much your Heavenly Father loves you.  He will always be there for you and your family.  When things look really bad, you can always pray and find the peace and the strength you need to make it through.  I know this to be true because it has always been true for me.  I know you are going to love this blog where everyone has been able to express their love for you during this ordeal.  Thanks to Auntie Em for settngn it all up.  Also, I will cherish the words of love from all our family and friends to you and your mom and dad.  It has helped to make all our hearts stronger.

Love you so much,
Grandma Linda

No comments: